Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm not blind anymore!

I couldn't beleive how bad my eyes were after getting them dilated. I honestly can't imagine how blind people live, they are more brave than I am! I felt paralized for three hours.

one good thing came from the eye doctor, I ordered new glases, they're super cute and I can't wait to get them! 3-5 days. Hopefully I'll have the money to pay for them in 3-5 days!!

I hope it's not super hot this weekend, I don't want to trapse all over elk river after a bride in the 100 degree heat. Thank goodness the church has AC

I have to stop at the store tomorrow and get some stuff to make tuna ring salad for the gtg tomorrow. Jen's gonna think I'm a tuna freak, when we had a lunch together one time I ordered tuna ring salad. But I can't help it, it was so good last night!!

Joey gave me a backrub tonight, what a wonderful hubby!! I suppose I should go and give him a rubbin....

No comments: