"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Sunday, June 01, 2008
14 weeks
There really is a baby in there!!! At the wedding I had on Saturday at 14 1/2 weeks, people knew I was pg... they didn't ask but as soon as the bride mentioned my pregnancy all the bridesmaids were like "oh we wondered!!" It was fun :-)
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
3 comments:
What a cute belly!
you look adorable!! I love the belly/baby!
You look adorable and the house is cute, cute, cute!!!
Post a Comment