I have lost 1/2 if not MORE of my brain in the last 2 weeks! I can't seem to keep it together! Today I got a call at 7:05 saying I was suppose to be at work. Well I accidentally wrote NEXT weeks schedule down for this week, but it gets worse, I didn't even if write it down RIGHT!!! I had the dates all mixed up... then I keep saying my u/s is next Tuesday but it's Wednesday!!
I have become stupid. A tired stupid woman.
But you know what? I'll take it if it means I can have a baby (or 2) in 8 months!!!
Here's my belly at 5w.

6 comments:
Is your ultrasound next Wednesday or do you mean it's tomorrow already? I'm so excited to find out if you're having twins or one baby. Do you have any feelings on whether or not it's one or two?
No it's NEXT wed....
I had a feeling it was 2 for a while but lately I've been wondering if it's 1... who knows!
I totally lost my brain while I was pregnant...unfortunately, not all of it came back either!! Good luck! It was one of the most frustrating things for me!!
Hi Rachel- I have been a long time reader on here, and I just wanted to say CONGRATS!! You give me hope, and I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes! YAY!
That is what I affectionately call, "baby brain." I will warn you that it takes a LONG time for your whole brain to return, if ever. :)
Can't wait to hear about the U/S!!!
LOL! Rach you are too funny! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :)
PS - Our house is going on the market tonight. First open house is Sunday! Yikes. I think I'm going to steal your house post idea.
Post a Comment