Our next appt is on Thursday and it's our first OB appt! It's with the midwife I use to see as my "ob" so I know her and she delivered two of my sisters babies so I'm very excited for that! I hope and pray we get to hear the heartbeat!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
9 weeks!
How can every week feel like such an accomplishment?! It's crazy how much I look forward to Tuesdays :-) But I think my m/s is pretty much gone. Nothing too crazy other than the occasion food aversion!

Our next appt is on Thursday and it's our first OB appt! It's with the midwife I use to see as my "ob" so I know her and she delivered two of my sisters babies so I'm very excited for that! I hope and pray we get to hear the heartbeat!!!
Our next appt is on Thursday and it's our first OB appt! It's with the midwife I use to see as my "ob" so I know her and she delivered two of my sisters babies so I'm very excited for that! I hope and pray we get to hear the heartbeat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I'm glad for the sake of comfort your m/s is gone. Does it make you nervous, or are you handling it well?
9 weeks, that so exciting for you! I love looking at your ticker too (I just had my baby in Feb, so I don't have a pregnancy ticker anymore, so I enjoy getting excited for your ticker change day instead)! :)
Week 9: Olive, .9 in, .07 oz.
Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!
I'm wondering if it is my midwife...probably? S.H.??? Love, love love her!!!
Congrats
Take tissues to that u/s...the first time you hear the heartbeat is too awesome :)
Rachel, I have two questions. What is the ticker and I didn't see anything about the poll people are talking about. I must have missed something.
Your body is doing amazing things, you should feel accomplished!
I had a "ticker change day" on Tuesday too! I cant believe you are already 9 weeks...
Grams, the ticker and poll are on the right... the ticker says how far along I am and changes to the "next week" on tuesdays! This tuesday 9 weeks.. next tuesday 10...
Megan, Yes SH :-)
Christy, where do you get those? I like yours better than the ones I get!
Hey Rach - The Nest Baby, http://community.thenestbaby.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx.
Rachel,
Are you kidding? After everything you went through, this IS a huge accomplishment :)!! Love to see that baby bump! Thanks for your comment on my blog, too ... I'll be sure to have someone drive me to the HSG ... and watch me after, lest I end up on the bathroom floor, too :)
That is so great when you can count down (or up?) to another week! It is an accomplishment, for sure. I look forward to every Thursday, because it means I'm just another week closer to meeting my baby. I was predicted to have a boy, too! Enjoy your ninth week. :)
Drove by your house today...made me miss ya! The tummy is looking good :) How fun!
Post a Comment