I will have to post a picture later as I left my camera out in the car and I'm way too lazy to go alllll the way out to get it :-) but stay tuned for a 10w belly pic! It's definitely growing and getting harder!
Holy mama! This is in the morning too and I swear I'm even suckin in a little bit!

And this is me last night! Holy cow that bloat really shows through my clothes in the evening!
6 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your appointment... I heard my babies heartbeat at around 10 weeks with a dopplar! I'll be praying!
you look awesome!
I think you are adorable! Enjoy this time! I think it is absolutely amazing that God allows us to be a part of this miracle!
Week 10: Prune
Average size: 1.2 in, .14 oz
With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)
beautiful
Gah! How did I miss these pictures! You are radiant!
Post a Comment