Congratulations to you on your pregnancy!!! (I found the link to your blog from Amanda's blog) I am SO happy to be finding out that you had a successful IVF transfer!!! YAY! (my best friend has been struggling with infertility for a couple years now, has had 2 failed IVF's and is about to do a FET, so I love to hear success stories). If you'd like an invite to my blog (though it's rather boring I think), I'd be happy to give you one, just let me know. Anyway, CONGRATS!!! And best of luck on your move, and your upcoming u/s tomorrow! You have a LOT going on! Exciting time!
HAHAHAHA!! He's a good sport! Your tummy looks better than his though... and it SHOULD because it's got a BABY (or babies???) in there!!! WOO HOO!!!!! :)
If Joey is anything like my husband he'll gain just as much as you through out the pregnancy because when ever I felt like eating which was a lot I wanted Brian to eat with me:)
Only you skinny people would have a chance at showing sos early...I swear I don't show until I am like 5 months! Before then I just look "chunky"! You look adorable! And joey, equally adorable! Lately Scott has been having sympathy cravings..yesterday it was "salsa Lisa & chips".
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
12 comments:
LOL!!! That is hilarious! Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow and congrats on selling your house!
LOL indeed. Brilliant for April Fools!
Congratulations to you on your pregnancy!!! (I found the link to your blog from Amanda's blog) I am SO happy to be finding out that you had a successful IVF transfer!!! YAY! (my best friend has been struggling with infertility for a couple years now, has had 2 failed IVF's and is about to do a FET, so I love to hear success stories). If you'd like an invite to my blog (though it's rather boring I think), I'd be happy to give you one, just let me know. Anyway, CONGRATS!!! And best of luck on your move, and your upcoming u/s tomorrow! You have a LOT going on! Exciting time!
Looks like your both having multi's :) YAY!! :) LOL thats funny!!
Oh hilarious!
OMG! Joey's pregnant! I am so excited! :-)
HAHAHAHA!! He's a good sport! Your tummy looks better than his though... and it SHOULD because it's got a BABY (or babies???) in there!!! WOO HOO!!!!! :)
If Joey is anything like my husband he'll gain just as much as you through out the pregnancy because when ever I felt like eating which was a lot I wanted Brian to eat with me:)
I didn't think you would start to show until like 3 months or so...
Only you skinny people would have a chance at showing sos early...I swear I don't show until I am like 5 months! Before then I just look "chunky"! You look adorable! And joey, equally adorable! Lately Scott has been having sympathy cravings..yesterday it was "salsa Lisa & chips".
Hahaha! Congrats Joey:)
Hoping for some fun news tomorrow, like how many itty bittys are in there!! Can you guess who I am??!!
Post a Comment