I am SOOO happy to be here! The second trimester officially starts Friday but I figure I'm as good as there!!
When I woke up this morning I felt like my belly just popped out! I feel so pregnant today. So here it is.. in all it's glory.
"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
9 comments:
you look wonderful!! What a cute belly!
Oh my goodness that is just the cutest thing!! You are too cute.
What a cute little pregnant lady you are :)
Week 13: Peach
Average size: 2.9 in, .81 oz
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)
What a cute little bump! I just look "thick in the middle" :(
Well, that's just the cutest little belly ever. I think I actually have one of those, 'cept I'm not preggers. :)
Too, too, too cute Rachel!
You're adorable! Congrats on this mini-milestone! You're such an inspiration...that was cheesy, but true :)
oh rachel, you belly is so beautiful. you look just about the same size i was around 13 weeks. showing just enough for everyone to know the Lord has blessed you!
*avebvm*
Post a Comment