Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Is this a good sign?

Okay I must preface this by saying I never claimed to have the flattest stomach in the land... but my stomach never looked like this :


4w2d

9 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Oh how your body will amaze you in the next 35 weeks rachel! Get ready...it's a wild ride! You look cute! I love preggo bellies! Just think that belly bean(s) just a growing! So you'll have to also!

jpandtheboys said...

Just wait.... I can't wait to see it in 9 months! When you said you were bloated I wondered if you were pregnant. I found out when I was 4 weeks and prior to that I was the most bloated I had ever felt in my life. It was driving me crazy, then I found out I was pregnant so it was all good.

Angie said...

aww, you've got a little mini-belly! Congrats again to you! I saw your video on the nest and it brought tears to my eyes!

Angie (Ms*Girl from the nest)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Baby bloat...Must be Twins :)

casicola said...

maybe there is more in there than one:) cant wait to hear about your beta today!!!!

Mrs. Jenna said...

Did I see a "Smell 'em" shirt on Joey? Is he a Twins fan? That will be convenient if you have twins!!!

-Jenna (fellow Twins fan)

Maria (MKC101103) said...

That's how my belly looked from my BFP IVF round. I was in maternity pants at just 4.5 weeks. yeah for you! Now pass on some of that sticky baby dust to me!!!

Ehlan said...

SO CUTE!

Mere said...

Awww how cute! I look forward to these pictures! You have to take at least 1 every week for us. :)