"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Sunday, February 11, 2007
My valentine's day present...to myself.
I will be going to the Clinic on Valentine's day for a blood draw. This will be the first step towards testing to see if we have a problem. I feel very good about it (and so does Joey) and I'm just happy to get the ball rolling!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment