Well this morning I woke up to breakfast in bed, a gift, a beautiful card and JOEY STAYING HOME FROM WORK!! Apparently he's had the day off, but didn't tell me! :-) I started crying, but they were tears of JOY (it's about time!) that I wasn't going to have to alone today!
So I headed off to the dr to have my blood drawn for my progesterone test. And the lab lady said "Oh, you're here for a pregnancy test?" and I said "uh... no, a progesterone test, to see if I'm ovulating" she was like "oh, I'm so sorry, they have the same abbreviations (pg)". At first I was mad because I thought she was saying there was some indication that I was pg (like she can read my blood with her naked eye!) but I soon got over it. I'm in a really good mood today and Jenny and Danny are coming over tonight so we're all going to hang out.
God has blessed me with an AMAZING husband and a wonderful family :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment