Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No "O" for me...

Last month my midwife said to see an OB to put me on Clomid (which will help me ovulate="O"). I went to see one in Coon Rapids and he said I needed to "Prove to him I wasn't ovulating" (he was a total jerk). Anyways, we took his advice and invested in some OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) and decided to do them until (and after) we could get into a dr in Cambridge.

So I have an appt with an OB in Cambridge on 3/23 and I have five months of charting to show him, plus the tests that Sue, the midwife, performed, showing I didn't ovulate. And now one month of OPK's which showed I didn't ovulate this month. I feel MUCH better going into this appt and coming out with clomid on the other side.

I am finally starting to feel like we're moving in the right direction! Now I'm actually excited for my appointment! I'm just really glad we did the OPK's this month to show I didn't ovulate.. once again!

The odd thing about this month, and the last several is it seemed like I ovulated based on symptoms, but I obviously didn't. Weird!

No comments: