It's funny, I hadn't even realized how long it had been since I last posted until some wonderful friends pointed it out to me. Apparently my blog is their daily read! :-) I feel blessed to have people who even notice if I don't post!
Not much is new, which is why I haven't posted. I've been a little busy (with nothing much really!) But I had an amazing experience this week.
My wonderful cousin Mary, who is pregnant and due in September, has been a sad struggle in my life. I have been frustrated at my own sadness towards her blessed situation and it has put some strain on our friendship. Well recently God enlightened me to a whole new level of viewing her, our friendship and her beautiful unborn baby. I was able to move forward and truly seek forgiveness from her. She responded with complete grace and even informed me she has been reading a book on infertility to better understand my situation! What an amazing friend/family member. I would NEVER have expected that from anyone, let alone the one person who I treated poorly in this process. I can't praise God enough for her amazing friendship and His wonderful grace to bring us past this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment