A while ago I felt God was telling me to look for a support group either in my community or church that deals with infertility. Well little did I know (He knew I would run for my life if I
did!) He would eventually ask me to START and LEAD one at my church! This has been a long process that started back in March and I had NO intentions of starting, or leading anything!! EVER! But God has amazed me over and over again by making everything happen simply and smoothly and all in His perfect timing!
Finally after several months of planning and praying, an announcement will be going out in the bulletin at my church for this group. I know there are many people don't have the desire to share their IF struggles with others, but God has NEVER shown me more about His grace and love and blessings than when I "Came out" about our struggles. And my prayer is that others would have the chance to grasp some of the Joy I have experienced through this agonizing journey, even if only sharing with others going through the same thing.
I am VERY excited about this and I would love prayer for this group and for the women who might be fighting internally about joining the group simply because of shame or embarrassment. Satan would love nothing more! So we must pray!
Thanks for your continued support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachel---Oh my goodness. This is wonderful. What a blessing this group could be.
I have 4 friends at church who are dealing with IF which has made me feel so not alone.
I cannot tell you what a blessing these women have been in my life and what a blessing your group will to you and the other ladies who join!
Post a Comment