Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2 Beautiful follicles!!

I've never been so proud of my egg makers!! You go girls :-)

They were not quite big enough to be released, but hopefully soon!! they were 14 and 15 mm and they want them to be around 20mm. I have another u/s tomorrow so hopefully they'll have grown! We'll be doing 2 iui's which I didn't realize, so 2 eggs + 2 iui's = get us a baby!! :-)

8 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

It's ridiculous that that brought tears to my eyes, but it did. And I can't help but be overwhelmed by hope and faith.

Good job beauties!

Erin said...

HOW EXCITING!!! GOTTA LOVE THOSE FOLLICLES!!!!

Sending hugs and prayers for a beautiful blessing to come your way!!

amy said...

Yeah for Rachel and her follicles!! Grow follies! Grow!!

SJ said...

That is great news! Looking forward to hearing the results :) :)

Rich Angie said...

2 follies is GREAT! I'm excited to see your progress!!

Mae said...

I'm going to write a book called: "Hooray for Rachel's Follicles!" and other things you probably shouldn't say out loud in your office.

Yay!!! lots of prayers and good thoughts!

Anonymous said...

This is SO AWESOME Rachel!! Grow Follies Grow!! I'm praying for you girl!!!!

Jess

katd said...

I nearly squealed out loud when I read this! Hooray for the follies:) I am so excited for you! And I love your post about being able to encourage your husband. It's awesome the strength we find when we need it.
Sending all my prayers for those little beauties:)