Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm a ripe one!!

I had another u/s today and I'm good to go :-) Tonight I get the butt shot and tomorow I have an appt for IUI#1 at 9:45am and for round 2 on Friday at 9:30!!!

I can't wait, I'm so excited. Everyday I feel more and more hopeful, in the way I know God intended me to be. I'm trusting more and more that He has a beautiful plan for us.

I hope in a few weeks to deliver good news!!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!!! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning!!

Hope and Prayers sent your way!!

Erin :)

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! I can't wait to hear how things go! I'm so incredibly excited for you Rachel. Lots of prayers to you..God is Faithful!

Tara said...

GOOD LUCK RACHEL!! I have all of my fingers crossed for you guys.

~ Tara

Chris said...

Best of luck to you!

CrunchyClean said...

Hi! I'm a nestie on the 2nd tri board, and just happened to see your post!
I wanted to let you know how inspired I am by your faith in God through all of this - it is really awesome to see you leaning on God through these hard times.
I pray that God gives you the blessing of a baby really soon!
:-)

Rich Angie said...

Great news! You'll be in my prayers...

Stephanie said...

wow you get 2 iui's huh? girl this is going to be it. i'll be praying for you throughout my day til i see you post your bfp...so excited for u

nickoletta100 said...

Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!Good luck!!!

D said...

YAY!!! Hoping and praying for good news for you SOON!!! =)

katd said...

SO exciting! I'm sending tons of prayers up for you. I know God's plan for you guys is incredible! :)