Thursday, August 16, 2007

More baby stuff!

This week we bought a rocker! Friends of ours have the same one and love it! And it was 60% off so we couldn't resist!!! It's still in our garage, but if I can get my act together enough to clean my office, we can bring it in :-)

Tonight I am going to pick up a crib mattress! Love Craigslist. and it's right down the road!

So exciting!!

6 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Except for all of the sex trafficing, I'd have to say craigslist is the best site of the internet. That was supposed to mildly funny, but it's not.

Um, yay for baby stuff! :)

SJ said...

Craigslist is fantastic! :)

Joshua and Becky Doney said...

I have something I need to email you, TODAY. only I dont have you email address Could you email it to me? (its about a baby who needs to be adopted) Im at JBDoney@gmail.com
Thanks
Becky

Owl Gal Liz said...

how exciting!

Decorating the nursery and preparing is so much fun!

Tina said...

It must feel wonderful knowing that you will be a mommy very soon. Best wishes on the adoption!!

Mere said...

I can't wait for the day I can start to put together a nursery!!!