We had the first date of the fundraiser yesterday and it was so much fun! Everyone was laughing and just seemed to truly be enjoying their family photo session! And it was so much fun to see good friends and some family too!
There's another date for next week and my SIL is doing 6 sessions, so that'll be great too!
I just can't believe how much work my sister and SIL are doing for us and my other SIL and mom came to help out with signing people in, downloading pictures and my mom video taped! It was just such a beautiful day! (and I don't mean weather wise! lol.. poured all day!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm sorry we missed it, but it sounds like it was a big hit! :)
Rachel, it was so great to meet you yesterday. We had a blast and I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm so happy I was able to help in some small way!
You are so blessed!!! You're family is absolutely amazing!!
That's so great that so many people turned out for it, rain or shine :o) Was wondering how it all turned out. Such a lucky gal to have such great family to help you guys out like that! Wow :o)
I'm so happy you hd a good turn out! I can't wait to see some of the beautiful pictures your Sis took :)
We had a great time Rachel! Can't wait to see the pics! :)
Sounds like a very special day. Glad it went well for your family. :)
Post a Comment