Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It could take a year.....

When we first started trying to have a baby I really only told our immediate families. And this is what I'd always say "but I know it could take a year!".

I was so realistic. Honestly! So many people are sooooo disapointed after their first, second, third month of not getting pg. That wasn't me. I fully expected it to take a year. So I thought I was safe by assuming the worst!

Lol... well I never thought that 2+ years later we'd still not be pregnant... and we'd still not have a baby in our home :-( It's just crazy how I thought I was being so careful by assuming it could take a year.

Anyways, that was random. I was just thinking about that this morning. Me with my ever realistic expectations.

But aside from all that, have a great halloween!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel... I thought it would take awhile, but not this long! And then my Dr thought it would happen right away with the Clomid- I was fully expecting to be pregnant by now :(

Elbee said...

:-( *hugs*

Happy halloween to you too!