"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
We're approved!!!!!!
Praise God, our home equity loan was finally approved!! After our problems before I've had a lot of fear about this! So it was a huge relief to know that from this point forward, we have the money we need for our adoption!!!!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
7 comments:
What wonderful news! Take a big sign of relief now....AHHHHhh :o)
YAY!!! Now you have nothing to worry about and you can just wait to be placed with your BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!
Great news!!! One less item off your list now!
(BTW...it's Dreamer/Rachel. I think I have a different name for every message board!)
congrats!
Congratulations...that's great news and God is Good!
--Min
Congrats!!! I bet that is a weight lifted off of your shoulders :)
That's awesome!! So happy for you Rachel :)
Post a Comment