Sunday, February 03, 2008

Did you vote twice?

I can't even believe that there are over 100 votes on my poll! I have to ask, did some of you vote more than once? Joey confessed he hadn't voted yet so I told him I could do it while I was on the internet and he said "give me five blondes please" lol... so I got to thinkin.. maybe some of you did the same!

Ps I only allowed him 1 blonde :-)

5 comments:

Ariella said...

I only voted once!

minorthoughts said...

It only lets you vote once - it registers your vote and you can CHANGE your vote but no multi votes unless you have multi accounts :)

Ehlan said...

You must be a popular little lady! And people must be really concerned about your hair color! :)

Teri said...

I voted once for the blonde-dark mix :)

jpandtheboys said...

I have two accounts but I don't think I voted more then once. If I did it was on accident but I am pretty sure that I didn't. BTW... did you color your hair yet? I want to see pictures. :)