A went into labor last night and had the baby girl. They still haven't made a decision.. but most likely will be tonight. They don't want the baby to go into foster care.
Will update later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
25 comments:
This story keeps getting crazier and crazier. We are still praying!
Oh my gosh Rach. Try to do something to occupy your mind!
wow, this must be so intense for you guys! I will be praying! (I've been checking your blog almost every hour for some sort of update. ha.)
Blessings,
Erin
OH MY GOD!
I've been reading/lurking your blog for a long time but reading your posts from yesterday and now today . . . well my heart is just racing for you guys! I'm praying for you and this new little one.
Maybe you should try to nap (as if that is possible) as it could be your last rest for some time :)
I don't think I've ever prayed as hard for perfect strangers before... I hope more than anything that you have a baby in your arms this weekend. God's blessings...
The suspense is completely killin' me! How do you do it???
Pray, pray pray...and maybe fast (j/k)???
Ughhh!
Prayers are with you!
I feel like I'm literally holding my breath for you guys....know that we are praying and thinking of you constantly.
Eric and Julie
I'm praying really hard for you!
Oh Rachel, I can possible pray any harder for this to go the way we all hope it does. You and Joey are in my thoughts!!!
Yay! I can't wait to hear more! :)
Rachel, I've been lurking/following your blog for a while from the adoption board on the Knot, and I am just amazed by the latest developments. God is truly in control of this - he has an amazing plan for you guys.
I don't even know you, but I am praying very, very hard for you both and the BM!
Rachel in MA
WOW!!! This is sooo crazy! I cannot get you off of my mind! Keep us updated! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, along with the baby and bmom!
I have been glued to my Google Reader all day- everytime I see a new post pop up I hope it's you. Hoping and praying for you!
So I think I've checked your blog 100 times today, hoping to see some kind of update... This is not the one I was expecting!!! I"m praying for you guys!
The other comment-er had it right, this story keeps getting crazier and crazier!
OMG - I'm praying so hard for you! Hang in there during the wait.
Whoa. That's insane! She wasn't due for another couple of weeks right? Well I guess babies never really come when they're "supposed" to! ;)
Prayers that A will take all the time that she needs to make this very important decision, and that she won't feel pressured in any direction because all of this happened faster than she was probably expecting.
I know this sounds crazy, but can she take Baby home with her for a few days to sort everything out? That way Baby won't go to foster care, but she can have as much time as she wants to make a decision. Just a thought. Lots of moms don't know this is an option.
I'm praying for you Rachel! Please keep us posted!
PS - what devotional book do you read??
This is so wonderful. I'm praying for you guys. Remember God's Plan is Awesome!I have Goosebumps!!!!
Carla
Ahh you couldnt write a story crazier than this!! Thinking of you both, crossing fingers and toes. :)
I am catching up on blog-reading and see your new news. You are in our prayers right now, as is the new baby and her birth mother/parents.
omg, Rachel, I'm praying for you, wow, what a wonderful blessing, I hope it all goes the way that God would have it go. Prayers going up, I've never prayed like this for a stranger, ever. Blessings! Mindy
Oh my goodness Oh my goodness Oh my goodness!!!!!!
I have checked your blog at least 30 times today.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
All my thoughts, prayers, and positive energy are with you and your husband. I'm sure I will be checking this blog late into the evening tonight!
I'm hoping for the best for the two of you. This is so exciting :)
As a bmom I hope you don't mind me posting on here. I will pray that she makes the answer that feels right in her heart. I pray that God blesses you with a baby when the timing is right. Sometomes we don't understand his timing when it is happening. I didn't understand his timing when I found out I was pregnant, and when I made the decision about adoption I knew that his plan was for me to help another mom be a mom. When I first picked parents I later found out that they had been placed with a child already and that thier book had not been pulled from the shelf at first I was disappointed because I didn't want to face the books again. I am glad I did though because I found the most wonderful parents for my son. I am glad it worked out the way it did in the end. Today I can't even imagine it any other way. Being in the hospital can be a very emotional time for a Bmom even when she tries to be so strong, its hard to hand over the little person who frew inside of you for all those months. I couldn't imagine going in and not knowing if I were placing or parenting. You will be in my prayers. Just remember if for some reason she doesn't choose you that your mom just hasn't found you yet and is still looking for you and maybe just maybe she isn't pregant yet, but when she does find you she will know and so will you.
Post a Comment