This morning in addition to Lupron I also got a bit ole needle filled with menopur! It's not that the needle is so huge, it's that it's filled with SO MUCH LIQUID!! It took like a minute for Joey to get it all in!!! And tonight we start follistim... so hopefully we don't forget :-P But just in case my alarm on my phone is set for the whole week!
But we're off and running!
5 comments:
Yikes-good luck with all of that! I am so not jealous of all those needles!
Yeah that is exciting and I just have a good feeling about this for you. ER will be right around the corner we will pray for lots of GREAT eggs!
good luck... I hope you get great quality eggs, that it all goes perfectly smoothly and that you feel well during it all. I have done all this, and its not easy BUT it is amazing that we have this technology available to us these days...
my very best best best wishes... :)
(I am about a week behind you...slightly different treatment path but hopefully the same result!!!)
I'm so glad things are moving!! And I'm glad to see Charlie is healing! Poor puppy:)
Menopur was my miracle drug. Best of luck :)
Post a Comment