Sunday, February 10, 2008

update.

Okay so our case worker did email us yesterday but it somehow got replied to another person working on the case so we never got it as it went to her! She felt terrible when she realized we never got an update.

To this point nothing has been decided but it sounds like A doesn't want to parent. But a family member that they don't have a great relationship with has offered to parent. The gramma says no but the bmom, A, is considering.

So that's where we're at. Of course we understand if she chooses family over us, but it sounds like that might not be the best choice for the baby or A. So we'll see.

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm thankful for an update--and I'm so glad that the Lord is continuing to give you and Joey peace.

I pray that things will be resolved soon (for everyone's sake) and I think it's wise of you to start the Lupron. I am still praying!

Blessings,
Erin