They called and want to come back and see it with their family in 30 minutes!!! How amazing is this?
When we first looked at this house, we came back for another showing with our parents the next day and within a day or two put an offer on.. so when you know you know! I hope this is it! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I wish you luck with selling! I know how frustrating it can be. Our house has been on the market for 7 months now!
Congrats on the pregnancy..and many ouchies on the cheek!
Woohoo! Hopefully: Prayers said. That's how it was with our house. We had an offering in on another house, and were within $1000 of agreeing on a price. We came and looked at this other house...it was it! We offered and signed the contract within a day (took 2 more months to close though).
Hopefully it goes and you make a good profit on it.
God has it well in hand.
Good luck! I've got my fingers crossed for you!
GOOD LUCK!!!
God is faithful! I am happy to hear that you have people interested...hopefully interested enough for an offer?!?! Let us know.
Oh my! That is wonderful news - I am crossing my fingers (and toes) for you!
Gaaah- we did the same thing. Looked at it ourselves, brought my parents back a week later, put an offer in that night.
Good luck!! What a great month for you two!!
That's amazing news! Fingers crossed and prayers being sent up...
Hope that you get a great offer :)
big hopefull prayers heading your way!!!
That's amazing! Hopefully the same happens here!
Selling in this market is so hard GL!
It's a gorgeous house. If we could afford it, and wanted to move to Chicago, I think we'd look at it. :) We're actually house hunting now too. By the way, I don't know if you want to, but I have a blog now, so if you're interested....got tired of the 3 day wait on the nest, and your blog was how I got started communicating about my IF frustrations in the first place. Mine is Meepit On Parade.
I really hope the u/s goes well, by the way...I'm praying for you a lot!!
that's great! good luck with selling it!!
Were you guys lucky enough to get an offer the second time around?
Post a Comment