They were able to get 20 eggs, so we're really excited about that. I was in a lot of pain afterwards and felt very nauseous, but I feel MUCH better now that I'm back home. My SIL came and took pics and video of the whole thing (not the actual procedure) so I'll have to post some when I get those from her.
Thanks for all the well wishes! We get our first fertilization report on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Sending prayers your way and I can't wait for Thursday!
WOW... 20 Eggs... that is amazing!! Good luck and I will be praying for a good fertilization report!!
Relax and I hope you feel better soon!
Woohoo! 20 eggs is great!! Rest up and enjoy your spa day! :-)
great news... Best wishes from far,far away :)
Hooray! That's great news, we're praying for a great fert report!
Hi Rachel-
I am a friend of Dave & Sarah's (so I obviously know Bridgit too!!) and found your blog through their family blog. I have been following your journey towards parenthood, and have been offering up many prayers that you and your husband are blessed with your own child(ren) in the very near future.
You and Joey are being lifted up in our thoughts and prayers,
Tracy
WOW Rachel 20 eggs... no wonder your ovaries felt like grape fruit. :) Can't wait for Thursdays report. Continually praying.
Keep the good news coming! 20 eggs is terrific!
That is fantastic news! Congrats. I'm praying for a great fert report.
yay! I'm glad everything went well! Praying for you guys.
Great news! Continuing to pray for you and Joey through this journey.
Congratulations! 20 eggs is amazing! Praying for good things to come....
Enjoy your spa day! I don't know of anyone more deserving!
Congrats Rachel-things seem to be going so well so far! Praying for those eggies!!
Awesome! Good luck to you!
Rae, that is fantastic news!
I just have to say that each time I read "fert report" in each of the comments, I initially thought it was something else and it made me giggle. Thanks for journaling all of this, can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys!!!
Post a Comment