So I'm spreading the word! We live in northern Minneapolis (a suburb not to be named on here...) in a townhouse:
3 levels
2bed
1 bath
family room
living room
laundry room (very spacious for storage)
1 car garage (tons of storage up above)
updated kitchen
partially updated bathroom
front porch/swing
walking distance to 3 parks and a lake
on a major biking/running scenic trails
1176 sq ft
ADORABLE :-)
$135,000 or $1050 a month for rent.
If you know of ANYONE who might be interested PLEASE pass the info on! We're meeting with the realtor on Saturday and listing it ASAP... but the more the word spreads the better!
I should add as well we're very sad to be leaving, we LOVE our house.. we considered selling it for a while and decided to stay through residency. It's very cozy, very quaint and we've been so blessed!
*living room


*updated kitchen (and back door)


*partially updated back

*Master bedroom

*spare room

*basement/family room
6 comments:
OK, this has nothing to do with your adorable house. I have to tell you-- I've been following your story through the nest, and just sobbed my way through your video of telling the fam you're pregnant. What an awesome idea!! If I'm ever pregnant, I will steal it for sure :) Good luck-- I'm praying for you!
You have great taste! I noticed we have a lot of the same furniture. If I was in MN, I would totally buy your place.
Good thing the kitchen is all updated and ready to go! I'll be praying it sells quickly!
And, the house is even cuter in person.
I'll spread the word!
haha...I was breezing through your house pics and thought that "spare room" said "SPA room". Too bad, otherwise I would have made you an offer on the spot!
Post a Comment