Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A pregnant man. Yes you read that right.

Wow... all I can say is WOW.

click here


Also PLEASE be praying for a nestie who went into preterm labor and delivered her twins this morning at 23 weeks. They both died. I could not be more heartbroken for her as this is the second couple I know who's had this happened. I cannot even begin to imagine the agony and heartbreak they are experiencing, PLEASE pray for them.

Her blog

1 comment:

AllieQB said...

Before I clicked on the link to "her blog", I never even imagined it would be busted. I have been following her for so long but just hadn't gotten around to reading her blog since last week and was SHOCKED to see that it was her. How devastating. I just can't believe it. Please keep yourself calm and pray for peace, do not let these other tragedies cloud your mind or worry you too much (easy, right? Ha). I'm praying for H&H 8 more months for you.