Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and
opened her womb. She became pregnant..." Genesis 30:22

10 comments:

Unknown said...

"...and gave birth to a son..." Genesis 20:23

looks like someone is having a boy ;) God is so good- i'm glad He has answered your prayers!

Mary said...

I just read that verse last week. It gave me goosebumps!

momof3 said...

I agree with Mary that definitely gives me goosebumps in a good way! How wonderful:)

Moni said...

...The angel added, "I will so increase your descendants that they will be too numerous to count."
Genesis 16:10
!!!!!!!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

That was Beautiful!!!

casicola said...

ditto what moni said:)

mindy said...

Yeah =) I just get so happy everytime I think about it!!!
FWIW, I've never had the flattest tummy either, and the thought of a baby bump is SO exciting! Your lookin' good!

Nellie said...

Oh, I'm crying watching that video! I even had to watch it twice!! Congrats.

Rich Angie said...

I remember reading that scripture story over and over while TTC! How very fitting for you... ;)

Jenn said...

The PERFECT verse. Congratulations!!