Monday, March 31, 2008

It sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! We countered back and they accepted!!!! It's only $2k less than we asked!!! I cannot even believe it... I am in shock and awe!! Praise God 8 million times over!!

What a day :-)

18 comments:

Jessica White said...

Holy Cow!!!! Praise GOD!!!
That's great: When do you close? Where will you live until June?

AMEN!

Pat said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! You deserve all of the good things happening :-)

AwkwardMoments said...

wow congrats! That is huge

Jen said...

Wow, that is incredible! I am on the other end of that (we're looking for a house) and I can only hope that we will find someone like you that is willing to work with us!

Congrats to you! The rest of this process will fly by!

AJS said...

Praise God! That IS a miracle. Things can go so smooth when aligned with Gods will. I am so happy for the two of you.

Looking forward to hearing about your U/S appt. :)

AJ said...

Congrats! That is GREAT news :)

Gina and Tim said...

Congratulations! That's amazing in this market...unheard of, really!

Jenna said...

WOW- God is certainly smiling on you guys these days!!

Mae said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations I am so thrilled for you guys! Good luck on the rest of the process!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Sniffle sniffle...goodybe neighbor!!! BUT CONGRATULATIONS RACH! That is truly a miracle!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing Rachel!!!

Rich Angie said...

What great news, congrats!!!

Bridget said...

That is so awesome!!! Now we wait for more wonderful news tomorrow!!!! Praise God!!

Ellie said...

Yay!! Congrats!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

Congrats! I got your text too! Now get someone to buy our place!

R, K, O, W and G said...

Wonderful news. Glad things went so fast! Now you can focus on bigger things like your new place in Chicago and your expanding family :)

katd said...

HUSH right now!! In this market the fact that you guys sold so quickly and so close to asking, is so amazing! God is very good:)