So today at the appt the nurse came in and goes "I hear you're the girl with all the follicles" lol.. I was like, yep that's me! And then the u/s tech was like "dang you've got follicles in every nook and cranny of your ovaries!" haha.. so I was being a pain again today but who cares I'm ready to go tonight!!!
So at the appt everything looked awesome! My follies are getting really big! We went from 3 that were mature yesterday to 16 today! So hopefully we'll get even more mature ones by Tuesday since I still have so many in there and that's when the EGG RETRIEVAL IS!!!!!!
I'm so excited it's getting so real. My SIL Bridgit is going to come to the ER and document the occasion (she's a photographer) and I'm super excited to have that done! My Dr was really cool about it too, she won't be in there for all of it, but some of it!
So that's that. I took another nap and was completely groggy when the nurse called but now I have more energy and we're going to Olive Garden to finally use a GC we got from Christmas :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
good luck with your ER. I can remeber the feeling of overfull ovaries well. You will feel better once they take them out. I will be praying for you!
thinking of you
We continue to pray for you!
Yeah, SO happy for you! I can't imagine the feeling of 'grapefruit sized ovaries' ouch :)
Have fun at Olive Garden and we'll be praying for you! Love, Mindy
I"m praying.
Love you,
Mom
Oh my goodness - 16! That is great! Only a couple more days!!! :-)
YEAH what to grow those follies! That is AWESOME, I totally know how uncomfortable you feel. Good luck on Tuesday!
I am so excited for you, Rachel. You are doing SO good. GL!!!
Post a Comment