Don't worry, not sex with Joey! My grandma reads this blog! :-)
The sex of the baby....
YES we will find out (sorry to those who think we should wait!). I always assumed I'd want to wait, but if you didn't have to wait 30 months to get pregnant, you can't possibly understand how that would change. I have waited so long for this little baby, that something like waiting to find out the sex seems pointless to me at this point (for us!). And I want to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy and I want to have a room filled with pink or blue! So we're going to find out :-)
And YES we'll tell you what we're having.
HOWEVER...
We might not share names. We haven't decided. We might share some names, but if we chose a specific one, we might not share that. We haven't decided for sure but don't be disappointed because I've warned you!
And I think we're having a boy! From the moment they put the embryos in me (well two days later) I told Joey I thought they were boys! Now, it's weird cuz when I was picturing us in the houses in Chicago, I kept picturing a girl.... very weird. But who knows!
So that should answer many questions I been receiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
YEAH!!!! I am so excited. I can't wait for you to find out. :)
Yay!!! I was so glad that we found out with Philip. I loved knowing I had my baby boy in me. People will give you their opinions but you just have to do what feels right to you and Joey. It was so nice decorating knowing what it was! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!
That's exactly what we did - we found out it was a boy and told everyone. But we didn't disclose the name until he was born. Until then we called him Bob :)
I understand that completely!! I always thought I wouldn't want to find out, but, if after so many procedures we find ourselves blessed enough to get pregnant, well, I want to be able to control "something" and finding out the sex is the one thing I can control.
The interesting thing is though, that because we're jewish, we won't buy anything (except absolute necessities, like a carseat) until after the baby is born, but, at least I'll be able to THINK pink or blue (or both!)!!
I can totally understand why you have decided you want to know, even though itdidnt take me 30 months...I get it!
and I AM GLAD you are finding out!
I totally agree with you in finding out! I will do the same when it's my turn. I'm so excited for you guys.
I'm getting all excited to meet the little Williams the more we talk! Boy or girl, I know you don't care as long as she or he is healthy! We love you guys! :)
Because I'm from the "old school" I used to feel you should wait but now I think it's fine. As far as the name I agree - you don't know for sure what you'll name the baby sometimes until the last minute. For instance until the last week Julie was going to be Jeannie. Of course, we were fortunate to have have a Jeannie three years later along with our Julie!
I think it's fine whatever people decide to do, but I REALLY was hoping you'd find out!
Sounds like a good plan. Either way (finding out or not; telling names or not) you can't go wrong because it's all about this perfect little begin that you guys created! Each step of your pregnancy and parenthood will be filled with fun decisions like this.
ohhhh...so exciting...I think you'll like knowing.
when I had my first two they were conceived 'naturally' I didn't find out and I got it wrong both times!!
When I had my last two, who were ivf bubs...I was desperate to know and VERY glad I found out both times...go for it.
And for what its worth my opinion about names is; once the baby is actually named (after its birth) then THAT is its name, before that, everyone has an opinion and is usually all too ready to voice it...Good luck!! :)
I can't wait to hear what you're having! =)
I'm 7wk1d pregnant today and I want to find out too!
I am just like you a planner and a pisces, we are planners by nature. I needed to know and when my little one would not cooperate we went and paid for a u/s to find out. I voted GIRL b/c I think you need more little girls in your family.
whatever you do is fine...just a warning...people will give their opinion either way..finding out or not, and sharing or not! But if you're prepared to take it your reaction is typically "real" adn that's all that matters! Congrats...again! Now only 12w5d until you can find out right?
BTW..you do know they can get it wrong right? just happened to a good friend of mine! I'm sure yours will be right though..heheh!
I totally understand! If I ever get pregnant, I am SO not waiting to find out the sex. I have waited enough in the past 2 years to last a lifetime! And I'm still thinking girl...
Your post made me smile. I was so convinced that I was having a boy. I had my hubby convinced too. Then on the day of our u/s to find out the sex of the baby I had the strongest feeling it was a girl, and I was right (that day). Hubby turned a shade of gray when the u/s tech said girl, but we were sooo happy and now she has Daddy wrapped around her little finger. I just love reading your blog, and I smile alot at how happy you are to be pregnant. Enjoy :)
Post a Comment