Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What do you think about this?

Again Joey?!?! His defense was that this time it was eaten with cold pizza... so it's better!

But even though I think it's disgusting, I certainly do love him! :-)

In other news I'm 7 weeks today!!! Hurray!! And morning sickness is here! It really hasn't been too bad but today I actually caught something else :-( I had a fever and was not feeling well all day today, I'm okay if I'm sitting or laying down, but standing up is a whole nother story! :-(

But today our baby is the size of a blueberry!! It's developing hands and feet, but they look like paddles! haha, what a funny sight. And it's 2x the size of last week!

3 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

I just want to comment on the chili...at least it is the "good" canned chili...I mean really that brand is really not cheap~! So maybe that makes it ok? Not for me to eat it cold...but for him??????
Congrats on 7 weeks!

Mae said...

Hooray for being 7 weeks, that is so awesome! I hope your morning sickness doesn't stay long!!

Joey, I thought I told you if you called the nice pizza people on the phone they would bring your food to you while it was still HOT.... They have wings and breadsticks and all kinds of stuff. All of it HOT!!

**sigh** Poor joey. I guess he's on the right track. He'd better get used to catching whatever he can with a baby on the way!

Unknown said...

cold hormel with cold pizza....disgusting...ewwww....:)
but on side note,just shows how much he loves you that he aint complaining....i see so much similarlity bet my DH and Joey!!