Okay... my sister, Melissa is so unfair... let me tell you why.
First off, she's gorgeous. Yes?

Yes.
Second off, she's married to a man who doesn't think she hung the moon, he knows she hung it :-) He is seriously sickeningly in love with her. The other day I was at their house and she had JUST left, like moments before, and he was on the phone with her... he gets off and is like "gosh why is she SO DANG hot?".... um... sister in law and 4 babies in the room!
They've been married almost 10 years and are complete honeymooners... no matter who's around :-) They produce the cutest little kids... seriously.. they're gorgeous! If you haven't seen them check out her blog.
She's also so incredibly talented. She's a photographer (we have a business together) but I can never cease to be amazed! If you haven't seen her work check out our site.
Then when she decides to have a baby (or even when she doesn't always decide!) and she's pg in a heartbeat... and she looks FABULOUS through her pregnancy! Like she's carrying a tiny little basketball. She gains like 20 lbs (once I think 30!) and then within 6 months of having a baby, she looks like a rock star! Seriously after one of her kids she went to a size 4, which she hadn't been since high school!
She has the most amazing faith.. it's incredible. She spends so much time with God every day and her kids KNOW exactly what her faith means to her... they talk about Jesus all the time like it's the air they breath. She has very well mannered kids who are full of life and JOY and know how much they are loved!
So that's my sister.... sick isn't she :-)
But seriously, she's the BEST sister I could ask for.. she's a best friend and sister all in one... she has NEVER given up on me even though I'm 5 years younger and sometimes deserve it... she has never stopped supporting us and praying for us even when she probably should have! And she has so much love to give.. to everyone around her. Her heart is huge and full and she is the living image of JOY!
NO DOUBT God is looking down saying "this is my girl... and I've done good!"
12 comments:
I agree.
For the short time I've "known" her on-line...she certainly is!
Amen!!
That is so sweet! You're sister is such a rockstar!
Your sister is SO beautiful...inside and out! I get so inspired reading her blog. You could tell she is madly in love with God and she is a wonderful mother and example of a Godly women. Her smile can light up a room. =) I love your post about her!
I have no idea how to even respond to that except I dont deserve it but at the same time truly apprecaiate it! I cried when you said my kids know Jesus like its the air they breath...and if God EVER says, This is my girl...didnt I do good I would know I have lived my life exactly as I had wanted to! THANK YOU!
I don't know your sister, but she sounds amazing. I really just wanted to tell you if you think she's gorgeous...then you're a lucky girl...because you're nearly identical. :-)
Yes, you have a wonderful sister. And Miss, that's the most beautiful picture. I told you you were photogenic.
She is amazing!
who is this girl?? I think I should be friends with her!!
you are so lucky you have such a great sister :)
What a great picture of Miss & what a wonderful sister YOU are, Rachel, for saying such sweet things about your sister!
You two look almost exactly alike!! :) :) :) So you are beautiful too!!
Post a Comment