Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Praise God we have a heartbeat!!!

We had one tiny little baby with a beautiful little heartbeat fluttering... it was so amazing! I can't even describe to you the overjoy I feel in my heart!

"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the Lord" Psalm 27:13

Next u/s is one week from today!!

29 comments:

jpandtheboys said...

ohhhhhhh! That brought tears. Praise God! I am soooo excited for you guys...

Bridget said...

that is so wonderful!! Im so excited for you both!!

Mary said...

Yay!!!!!

This was said in a tiny little voice for 2 reasons -
1. I'm at work, and have been checking in throughout the day because I knew you were doing U/S today.

2. Your baby may be sleeping, and I didn't want to wake the little miracle. :)

Congratulations!!!

Christy_jebsgirl said...

A beautiful little William's!

AllieQB said...

Oh my! Yay! I love reading all these updates. So very happy for you guys!

Erin said...

CONGRATS!

Pat said...

Oh wow - how wonderful. I can't even imagine how that would feel to hear....congrats!

Amanda said...

What great news! Isn't it the most amazing thing ever to see that little heart for the first time? Wait until you HEAR it!!!

leah @maritalbless said...

I can only imagine the joy you two are sharing! Congrats and praise God a million times over!

R, K, O, W and G said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for your update all day. What wonderful news. Isn't life truly a miracle?

Megan Marie said...

Amazing! Congratulations!

Alicia O. & the gang said...

That is wonderful. It is always a special experience to hear that beating heart for the first time! Grow away bebe...GROW! I cannot wait for you to feel the flutter of that miracle moving...it's such an amazing miracle! COngratulations!

Stephanie said...

Praise the Lord Rach! I am overjoyed for Joey and you!!!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

So excited for you guys!

Jenna said...

Praise God!! I literally have goosebumps after reading that. Just wait until you can hear it...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How wonderful!

Jason said...

Praise God...He is so good! Congrats!

Mrs. Jenna said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I am a Nestie who found your blog recently and I just wanted to let you know that I am completely thrilled for you and Joey! Congrats on seeing the heartbeat, isn't it an amazing feeling?

my hope my faith my love said...

HOORAY!!!!!

Jill said...

Congrats Rachel! I'm so happy for you!

susan said...

what wonderful news...and I'm sure such a huge relief. Looking forward to hearing more good news along the way :)

The Writer Chic said...

Rachel, YEA!!!! Praise God, for He is good! Can't wait to read your journey day by day.

Kristen said...

I have been waiting all day to come online and check up on you! CONGRATS! I am very happy for you!

Mae said...

Ok I am trying to comment for the fourth time today... maybe it will work this time, lol!

We are so excited for you! This is such a wonderful journey to witness. You DO realize that you are broadcasting God's miracles around the world, don't you?!?!?

You my dear, are a vessel for more than just that beautiful baby (I can't wait for more belly pics!) as if you didn't know!!!

Ach!! PRAISE HIM!!!! You have a heartbeat!!!

momof3 said...

Congratulations! In 3-4 weeks you should be able to hear it and it's even more wonderful than seeing it. Words can't even explain it. I pray that you have more and more of those wonderful "first time moments" first time seeing the heartbeat, first time hearing it, first time feeling the baby move, first time feeling the baby hiccup, and much more:)

Kristy said...

thats exciting congrats! I hope its a healthy child

Melissa said...

That is wonderful news!!! Congrats!

Collins Family said...

That is GREAT news, congrats