I'm predicted a boy too! How fun =) I really don't know though, I'm having mixed thoughts about it, for the longest time I thought definiately boy, now I'm not so sure....what are your thoughts?
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
7 comments:
I'm predicted a boy too! How fun =) I really don't know though, I'm having mixed thoughts about it, for the longest time I thought definiately boy, now I'm not so sure....what are your thoughts?
It was wrong for me. Said girl and I had a boy. Maybe that means girl for you! You should do another poll asking what everyone thinks!
It predicted that I'd have a boy, too =) Of course, it was right!
While I was ironing today I heard on TV that if you eat really big, good breakfasts you are more likely to have a boy! Have you been eatiing well?
Well it predicted a girl for me and clearly Brody is a boy! :)
ella was predicted a girl
Tate was predicted a boy
But I guess both Tuck and Trigg should be girls! =) haha
I'm predicted to be a boy and it is according to U/S...unless our little girl has a BIG problem!
Post a Comment