Well they do say that fast heartbeats = girl, right? Or maybe he or she was so excited for you to hear the heartbeat he or she just couldn't control his or herself.
Yeah I figure if you do it a 100 times you'll be predicted a girl and boy equally, like flipping a penny ;)Besides you probably already know what you're having in your heart. Well I always did and I'm not sure but I've heard a lot of stories of other people just knowing too. Hey that would be a good poll!
Welcome to my blog. This blog was created to journey through our infertility struggle, adoption losses and finally our joy of getting pregnant through IVF.
I decided to make it private in June 2008 through a different site, so if you'd like to keep reading, please email me (Rachel32004@msn.com).
Since the new blog we have given birth to our beautiful son and begun foster parenting. It's a crazy life but we're loving it!
If you'd like to start at the beginning of my blogging on IF go back to "okay starting over" in Jan 2007.
6 comments:
Indeed...it is strange. Happy May Day, btw!
wierd, its like you have a 50/50 chance of having either one!
=)
Ah, I guess you'll find out soon enough!
Well they do say that fast heartbeats = girl, right? Or maybe he or she was so excited for you to hear the heartbeat he or she just couldn't control his or herself.
Also,
Happy May Day Girl.
hooray! a girl will be fun! Charlie will be able to teach her to be feminine :)
Yeah I figure if you do it a 100 times you'll be predicted a girl and boy equally, like flipping a penny ;)Besides you probably already know what you're having in your heart. Well I always did and I'm not sure but I've heard a lot of stories of other people just knowing too. Hey that would be a good poll!
Post a Comment