Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And the scales says....

well you better believe I'm not going to tell you WHAT it says.. just THAT it says I've gained 3 lbs. I guess you can't eat like a horse for 9+ straight weeks and NOT gain anything! hopefully I won't be nearly as hungry in the second tri. But I can't complain, 3 lbs in first tri isn't worth complaining about!

7 comments:

AngelsAmid said...

I think you're doing great :) I've gained like 8-10lbs already during the 1st trimester :-x I'm 12wk1d

Moni said...

that's great! So how was your Mother's Day? How did it feel?

Mary said...

Oh girl, that's nothing. I gained over 10 pounds first tri!

casicola said...

Thats fantasctic. My sis n law gained 11 lbs in the first 10 wks..yep...she is 25 weeks and is up to 29lbs...She looks like she is already 9 months prego but she isnt..She looks sooo cute though, I just feel bad she already that big and uncomfortable.

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Oh girl...you look great. When I saw you yesterday at miss' I thought...man if there is 3 extra, it's all right there in that little cute preggo belly! You look great...and look like you're enjoying it!

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Yeah stop bragging about your none weight gain! :) I mentally blocked out how much weight I gained in all time frames of both my kids! Nothing I wanted to remember!

Sarah said...

Three pounds is probably what you drank at breakfast! That's great. Add me to the list of women above who gained a little more in my first pregnancy, first trimester (12, to be exact). And a midwife who warned that I was going to blow up like the Goodyear Blimp if I didn't lay off the cheese. I love cheese.....