It just came in the mail moments ago and Joey was just walking out the door, so we did it quick and it was so amazing to hear it again!!!
Next time I'll have to record it so you can hear it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I would have despaired had I not believed in the goodness of the LORD." Psalm 27:13
10 comments:
I live by my doppler! I seriously freaking love having the thing and don't know how I would get through some days without it!!
That would be so neat to hear! How fun!!
I can't wait to hear it! Yeah...
Yay! Hearing the heartbeat is so amazing, isn't it? Definitely my favorite part during the first trimester :) Can't wait to hear it!
Hey! I'm Mrs. Jonas from thenestbaby! I love your blog! I have one as well.
Thanks again for the ticker! I'll have to check back to your blog to follow your journey. Are you keeping up with anyone online along the way?
Congrats on the doppler, I would be addicted checking it everyday! Can't wait to hear the heart beat!
My friend just had twins, and it was so much fun listening to their heart beats when they were in her belly. I cried the first time I heard them. :)
I can't wait to hear our baby's HB!
PS: My clinic is the clinic in your Google add. I LOVE them!!!! RSC ROCKS!
I should get one I think. I'm still so paranoied at 13 weeks after a bad experience last year. My GP said a doppler doesn't pick up anything until 16 weeks though, sounds like she was wrong.
So it's fishing opener on Saturday, and you have a doppler. Can you tell me what the weather is going to be like?
Sorry, I couldn't resist that. I had no idea there was some other "doppler" out there.
Post a Comment