Sunday, June 01, 2008

Our new home!!

Okay... so I'm back from Chicago (sad I know.. but I have weddings to shoot!) and I have pics of our house! First off, I must say that we had 9 adults, 3 children and 1 dog all come to help us move! My sister, both brothers, a SIL, FIL, and both my parents! It was so much fun and we are SOOOO grateful that they made the trip!

Also we LOVE LOVE LOVE our house! It's perfect and we know we'll be so happy there!! It's in an adorable, quiet, safe neighborhood, on a perfect little street and we just feel so blessed to have found this house!

So here's some pictures! Oh and I am dumb and forgot to take pictures of the outside :-) but it's cute!

The garage (I know boring picture to start with)


Our TV room. I originally thought I wouldn't like this room but now I LOVE it! It's so cozy and comfy! And we have a big futon for when extra people stay over!

Entertainment center.

My ikea frames... don't worry I'm picking up a third one to go in the empty spot :-)



Our bathroom


The kitchen... a new floor is going in this week.


Kitchen.. not much done yet.

Joey's "family room" in the basement... we had extra furniture :-)

The window I had no clue what to do with.. thanks mom! It's gorgeous when lit up at night!

Living room at night

Living room at day. This house gets soo much sunlight!!


Our bedroom. This is a very very boyish blue but it will be painted a pale olive green this week and then we'll decorate :-)

The beginning of our baby's nursery!

Our guest room, my cute new ikea furniture :-) VERY Cheap!!

9 comments:

Mary said...

It looks great! And, so do you =)

Jill said...

What a great place! We're planning to move back to Chicago next summer -- I can't wait!

Jessica White said...

Your house looks awesome! You guys got a ton done already, considering you just moved in.

PS. your bump is adorable! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT RACH! Can't wait to see it in person :)

Jen gurl said...

Your house looks SO cute! (and you too!!) I can't wait to come for a visit:)

Kelly said...

Rachel - This is Kelly, your "fellow infertile friend in SC"! Your house looks so cute and YOU look so cute with your 14 week belly! Congratulations on your move. :)

Ehlan said...

Super cute!

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful, Rachel! You decorate so nicely and I can't believe you already have it looking like a HOME!

Timmer said...

where do i get to crash? i think the crib might be too small for me. it's too bad you won't be home next weekend, it'd be fun to see you! :)