I keep getting emails and comments from confused people. I'm sorry if I'm not being clear enough. I have to wait until I give people a chance to sign up a wordpress account before sending out the emails with invites. I have to email people one by one and that's a lot of wasted time and energy if people haven't signed up their accounts.
So NO ONE will be getting an invite until after the 7/4/08 deadline, and even then it could take me all month to get the invites out. I will make a final post on this blog when all the invites have gone out. If you still haven't received one at that point, then you can email me :-)
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
gotcha! Thanks so much for straightening that out for me! I was so confused :P (I tend to be that way much of the time - LOL)
Post a Comment