Sunday, June 15, 2008

Houston we have movement!

On Thursday night I was laying in bed talking to Joey on my side facing him and out of nowhere I felt the baby move! It was like popcorn in my belly! Joey was a little hesitant to believe me (boys!) but I felt it the next night when I went to bed! And then again last night on my way home from my wedding I felt the little flutters again!

How fun! :-)

Oh and about the two actresses:

FOR YEARS I have been told I look just like Cameron Diaz. When I worked at camp for a summer there were four different weeks with different campers and every week someone nicknamed me cam... it was so strange! (cuz I really don't think I look like her at all!)

But the last few years I've heard more and more Amanda Bynes. Joey and I have a Utube video up of a rap we did for my friend's b-day who lives in DC... all the comments are about me looking like Amanda Bynes!

And I think mostly people who think I look them Amanda Bynes know me or have seen me in person because it must be my facial expressions.... so I was just curious to know what you thought!

13 comments:

Collins Family said...

YEAH for movement it is awesome to feel that baby move enjoy it, even the soccer playing inside your belly at night!

AngelsAmid said...

Awww yay! =) You felt the baby move! So like a popcorn popping sensation? i can't wait until I feel mine!

Moni said...

How exciting Rachel! I'm so happy for you!
I totally think you look like Amanda Bynes! And i'm dying to see that rap video! Show me pleaaase!!

Susan said...

Congrats on feeling the first flutters - I remember how exciting that time was!

Can we see the youtube video, please?? :)

jpandtheboys said...

YEAH for baby movement! You must be sooo excited! It's so funny to me that Joey didn't believe you at first, DON was the same way. I think part of it is because they can't feel it. I am so so excited for you. Can't wait to see the 17 week pics. :)

K-tell said...

now that you mention it, i DO see amanda bynes in you. aren't you so glad you look like 2 attractive celebrities?! a lady at my grocery store's deli counter once told me i look like sally struthers. gee, thanks?!

i am so excited for your flutters:) that must have been amazing! here's to many more!

Jason and Sabrina said...

I love following your progress! Congrats on this next step.

Sabrina
aprayerforyou.blogspot.com

Valley Mom said...

My husband was the same way. For some reason whenever my DH tried to feel the baby kick, it would stop kicking as soon as DH's hand was on my tummy. He only felt baby kick twice my entire pregnancy! :( Hopefully yours will be very active so Joey can feel it lots!

Devlynn said...

Hurray for feeling the movement! I miss that and cant wait to feel it again someday! Can we see the youtube video?

R, K, O, W and G said...

That feeling of the baby moving is wild, hu? I think he or she was wanting to wish Joey a happy Fathers day :)

Take care!

Meegs said...

Yay, movement!! That's so exciting!

Erin said...

How exciting!! Enjoy your little bean kicking away!

Nellie said...

That is so funny cuz I always remember telling your sister that same thing! I always thought she looked like her. She would always get mad and tell me she didn't like her! Too funny :)