Joey's twin sister Jenny got married in October to her high school sweetheart. They dated 8 years! Needless to say it was about time Danny officially joined the family!
Well Joey and I were in the wedding so I my mom offered to film Jenny's wedding for free while I edited it.
This was my mom's first wedding by herself. In case you didn't know my mom assists me at weddings and has for 50+ wedding (the last 1 1/2 years). She is a fabulous assistant and a great second shooter. But running a wedding on your own is a whole new world. So we decided just to see how it went.
Well I was VERY impressed, she did a great job and I know Jenny and Danny will LOVE their video!
Here is the highlight video, which is just a recap of the day (full video is 2 hours). Feel free to leave her a comment and let her know what you think!
I love you mom, I'm so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Wow... That was absolutely wonderful! You would never guess that this was your mom's first solo wedding shoot!
I wish I had something like that from my own wedding.
Absoutley beautiful video! Today is my 5th Anniversary, and this made me wish we had a prof viedographer instead of the shakey, make-you-nauseas version done by the relative. This was really sweet and touching.
I was a 30-something bride and this wedding party looks so YOUNG! Congrats to them!
this is fabulous. I kind of wish I had done a video of the whole day. You looked very cute I might add.
That was absolutely gorgeous.
She did a fantastic job and really captured the fun & beauty of the day.
That was awesome- your Mom did a great job- made me cry! I've never left a comment before on anyone's blog- but I think she deserves a lot of credit. This is beyond wonderful!!
Meredith
So great! Your mom did a wonderful job!
Fabulous job Barb! Jenny you look so beautiful!
I loved it. I cried through the whole thing and laughed at various shootings of the crazy dancing and jumpers! ha!
Looks like a fabulous day and your mom did a great job of capturing it! Way to go mom! =)
Beautiful wedding and so sweet!
Great job Barb!!!! They are such an adorable couple.
Great shooting & editing! I'm sure they LOVE their video. Looks like a wonderful day!
your mom did an awesome job! It gave me goosebumps!!!! :) Great Job Barb!!!!
Laurid, everyone in the wedding party (For the most part..) was actually 25-27... so not that young!) but my SIL and BIL def look young :-)
How cute are they????
What a great wedding video - you and your mom did such a beautiful job!
Barb! YOU ARE AMAZING :)
Jenny! YOU WERE GORGEOUS! :)
That was wonderful! What a beautiful keepsake of their special day! Everyone looked beautiful!
Post a Comment