A girl I know brought her 7 month old daughter to daycare for the first time yesterday. When they picked her up her lips were blue and she was gasping for air. Since then they rushed her to the hospital, she's had 2 surgeries (I hope I'm getting all the details right) and was put on a respirator. She's a tiny little girl and her parents love her so much. They think she swallowed the beads from inside a bean bag chair and it completely blocked her right lung.
As of now I'm not 100% sure how she's doing but I've been praying and waiting to hear.
I cannot even imagine what her parents are going through right now but please take some time to pray for this sweet baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
My heart is breaking for them and there sweet baby girl...
Prayers are being said!!
prayers going up. please update us when you can.
How heartbreaking. I prayed and will continue to pray.
that is so sad, I will pray, thanks
What a nightmare they must be going through--I am praying for them and hope she will be okay! Please keep us updated...
Praying for Baby K
Post a Comment