Friday, June 27, 2008

Reminder, if you want to keep reading my blog

You have one week to set up a wordpress account (instructions here) so you can receive an invite. If you don't have one set up wordpress will not let me invite you.

Thanks!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

I got your post on thenest and so i signed up for wordpress so that I could be invited. Not sure what information you need, my email is actgrl22@hotmail.com. thanks.
rebecca

kjames106 said...

I was a good student. I set up my word press account. kristinasmith622@yahoo.com

I emailed you a while back.

Moni said...

signed up! - moniluvsmatt@hotmail.com

Heather said...

heather.warren@gmail.com - I have been following your story on the nest :)

Rachel said...

Heather and Moni, I tried sending both of you an invite and it didn't work. You sure you have a wordpress account with that email?

We have Angel Wings said...

I signed up for word press. My email is tarahville@cox.net

I'm so sorry you have to do this Rachel. I wish people would understand that this is your blog and you can damn well say and do what you please. If they don't like it they should just leave you the hell alone.

Joey said...

invite me baby

Kristen said...

Hey I signed up...wurd0007@d.umn.edu

Sharon said...

Just set up my account at wordpress. I emailed you a few weeks ago, but I will wait for my invite. Looking forward to keeping my "back seat" view of your journey!!

kiwi2173@yahoo.com

Sharon

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you have to do this! I signed up for wordpress. amandalyn717@aol.com

Thank you for letting us follow your wonderful story! You are an amazing person!

Erin said...

I did my homework :)
erinromans@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

I am a new reader to your blog! I pretty much started from the beginning and am up to date now :) Watching the video of you telling friends and family that you are pregnant made me cry! SO happy that you are finally blessed with a child of your own.
I dont understand why some people would leave negative comments. Don't people know the saying "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all"??
Anyways, I'd like to be added to your invite list please :)

tracyne@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

Becca said...

hey lady, you know where I'm at! becca.hinkle@gmail.com

Moni said...

Rach I signed up yesterday so you could have sent it before I signed up. =)

happy_wife said...

Set up my account! I emailed you a few weeks ago when this whole thing first started. So sorry it has to be this way! SO look forward to reading (if you have room for an invite for me:)

janietilly@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I signed up!! als1124@temple.edu

Jill said...

hello-hello
jmbratvold@gmail.com

Jason said...

jason.dalum@chrobinson.com

Thanks Rach!

Carrie said...

Hi, I've been following your blog for a while now and am also expecting. I would love to be able to continue following the growth of your precious baby. My email is:
cbcummings@hotmail.com

(If you need a username, it's shopaddict76)
Thanks!

Megan said...

Signed up! I sent you the email a while back, but I didn't have the wordpress account :)

MEshleman83@comcast.net

Juicy said...

I've got a wordpress blog already (joyco.wordpress.com) and my email is joyce (dot) culbertson(at) gmail (dot) com.

:)

Brian said...

Hi ;)

Sent an email a while back and hadn't received anything yet....

sarah.sabourin@yahoo.com

Good luck with all of these invites!