Wordpress is goofy. Those of you who got invites (I was only a little way into the list, so don't worry if you didn't get one) had to be deleted (sorry!) because you were able to make changes to my blog, and I obviously don't want that.
So now I have to re-invite everyone BUT you have to have a wordpress account FIRST. If you don't have a wordpress account with the email you sent me (asking for an invite) you can't have access to my blog.
I'm sorry this is such a hassle, but it's the only way to do it.
READ CAREFULLY:
>Go to wordpress.com
>Click on the big green box that says "sign up now!"
>Create a username (unique to you)
>Create a password
>enter email address (the one you sent me asking for an invite)
>You will get an email asking you to CONFIRM your sign up.
After this I will be able to add you.
Unfortunately I have to set a time limit for you to do this or else it will take eons to get 750 invites out if people haven't created their accounts.
So the deadline is:
July 4th (that's 2 weeks from today)
After that I won't be able to add you (unless you were out of town and have a really good excuse!)
Again I'm sorry but it's really important to me to be able to make my blog private. I want to feel comfortable posting pictures of my baby and family without having the whole world to see it. (this is NOT just about one person...)
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
Hope it's okay that I just sent you another email with my OTHER email address that is attached to my current wordpress account!
Hey Rach, I have signed up using my UMD email that I sent you! I am excited to continue reading about your life since we live so far apart and I can't really be in it!
Done
Done.
Im so excited to keep with you.
Hi Rachel - We don't need to
re-email you after we've done this, right? Just checking! I'm so glad you'll be able to still share your story with us! :)
PLEASE don't re-email me :-)
Thanks for asking!
Hey rachel.
I've just opened a wordpress account with the email address you have :-)
I'm ready to roll!
So exciting :)
I signed up! I can't wait to see your new blog!
Done :)
I just created an account!!
So if we ALREADY have a prior Wordpress account, we just wait for your invite correct? If we've already emailed you or email address?
When you say "enter an email address...the one we used to ask for an invite", is that our email address OR the yahoo one you told us to enter? Just checking! Thanks:)
I signed up under my email I sent you, I am so excited to keep following you and seeing your progress!
I opened a wordpress account with a different email, so I sent you the one I opened it with. Sorry about that.
Hey Rachel,
I did not email you but I opened a wordpress username. What is your email address??
THANKS!
huffinlove:
shabrownie05@yahoo.com
Jen you need to enter YOUR email address. In case you have mutliple ones, use the one you sent to my shabrownie email to ask for an invite
I signed up! (with als1124@temple.edu)
:) Done.
signed up!
Done and done.
Thanks girl!
I'm looking forward to it!
signed up!
Hi Rachel,
I already have a wordpress blog under AMeyerPhoto, and I had emailed you previously. I'm still not able to access your blog - am I doing something wrong?
Amanda
i just found your blog, but would love to keep reading. my email is kinseypowell@hotmail.com and i'll do the steps you listed on this post too. thanks!
I just got back from our honeymoon and saw the post. I opened up a wordpress account using my gmail account. I am trying to find your blog to request an invite. I hope to keep reading your amazing story I let my SIL know of your story(she is battling IF right now) and goes for IVF #2 in September. You are such an inspiration to us all!
I just e-mailed you with my gmail account. Thank you so much!
Created word press account, please add me to your safe list!
Post a Comment