Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Phew.. invites out!

I started working on the invites and just leaving the emails unread that hadn't signed up wordpress accounts. Tonight I finished going through every single email.

There are still 278 emails unread which means those people haven't created their wordpress account.

But if you DID create one, you SHOULD have access to my blog! You won't get an email just log in:

maydaygirl.wordpress.com

If you didn't create one, you still have till Friday (July 4th). However I'll be *hopefully* finding out the sex of the baby next week and posting it on my private blog (just to be mean! haha...)

So that's it! Check and see if you have access!

17 comments:

The Writer Chic said...

In case you haven't gotten any feedback yet, it's working the way it's supposed to. I just accessed and left a comment on the new blog. =)

jpandtheboys said...

:( I am not sure if I did something wrong but I did send an email and I did sign up for a wordpress account??

Rachel said...

Jen you're on there, I remember adding you. You have to use your username (not email) to sign in.. so daisyduck...

Cat said...

It's working, thanks!

hannah said...

Hey! It worked! So excited to be able to be able to continue to watch your journey to motherhood! Thank you!

Hannah

Queen Mommy said...

Hmmm...I tried to sign up a few days ago, but it's not recognizing me or my email, so I'm trying again. Hopefully it'll work this time! :-)

Michelle said...

I have a wordpress account, but I'm sure you had no idea what it was when you added me. It is hockeyho.

May I still play?

AJ said...

Rachel, I changed my email address on you. The one I used for wordpress was different than the one I gave you initially. I'll email you the change.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
I sent an email and have a wordpress acct... but its not working... not sure why- i might be doing something wrong?

Meegs said...

Hey... I sent an email and signed up for wordpress, but its not working for me. Did I do something wrong?

Rachel said...

meegs, you'll have to email me, I don't have your email address

shabrownie05@yahoo.com

Wellers said...

Rachel.....I'm having trouble too. I sent you an email before I did my wordpress account though, do I need email you again??

Meegs said...

Done! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

um, i e-mailed you asking for an invite...maybe you didn't get it or maybe you didn't want to send me one...but, if you just overlooked it...then i would still love to be able to keep up with your journey. i do have a wordpress account because that's what i use for my design's blog. do i need to send you that information? or can you just send me an invite & then i can log in? i guess maybe i just wasn't clear how all this stuff worked! thanks.

susan said...

all sorted...well done :)

Valley Mom said...

I've got access! :) Thanks

liznewt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.