So I put on a sports bra yesterday to go biking that I haven't worn in a few months. I was so pleased to see it fit!
Then I walked by the mirror and realized AT LEAST an inch of my boobies were hanging out of the bottom!
Joey was laughing so hard.
STUPID GIANT BOOBS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
My sports bra does that and I'm not even pregnant! oops :)
Yeah, I am jealous. Mine used to be so big (compared to before I was preg.) and now, after 1 year and 1 month of breast-feeding, they are nonexistent little sacs.
I miss the girls.
lol :) that's funny!
Too funny! Btw, I think you should add another option to your "do you know me poll" - how about No, but I wish I did! I bet that would be the top answer :)
Oh.my.goodness. That's freaking hilarious!
And sad, sad, ::chuckle:: very sad. Stupid boobs. ::giggle::
Oh my! I just read that as I was answering the phone at work...I almost started laughing into the phone.
That happens to me on a regular basis lol
I hear ya. I measured myself yesterday for a new bra and used a bra calculator online, I refuse to believe that it says that I am that size. There is just no.freakin.way.
I hate sports bras anyways, so I'm not even going there!
Oh man! I was laughing outloud for soooo long. My head was back, mouth wide open. laughing laughing laughing!
thanks!
Post a Comment