I'm not even sure I spelled that right! But i'm waiting to leave for a wedding. I'm too alert to sleep, I'm too lazy to try to work (and I'll be working 9 hours tonight.. I figure don't need to do more) so I just am sitting here checking my email a hundred times an hour... waiting to leave for the wedding.
I wish Joey was here, better yet I wish he was going with me. I'm excited to have Sarah do it with me, but I'm a tiny bit nervous. I'm sure she is too.. but in the end I'm sure it'll all work out! But since I have to be in the car a total of 2 hours by myself, I wish he could be there to keep me company.
I don't know why I (sort of) talked the bride into having me there till 11:30, it's going to be a long night! It always seems like such a good idea at the time... dumb dumb dumb..
Oh well Hopefully at the end of the night I won't be so stinken miserable though since I paid so stinken much for these shoes that are suppose to be AMAZING. Let's hope Miss is right! =)
My mom is so funny, she wants me to go to a gynocologist about my being sad... hm... something about that just doesn't seem right. I know she loves this doctor, but I would think a pyscologist would be a better option. But what do I know?
WellI guess I don't have much else to say. Even my pup is bored, he's just laying on the floor asleep. I wish I could fall asleep here and there for five minutes. I'd probably feel more refreshed!
Well... back to watching the clock! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment