This weekend we went to Josh and Christy's cabin. It was heaven. Joey and I both agreed we couldn't have enjoyed our time more, and it was exactly what we needed! The thought of a baby was barely on my mind, and the few times something was mentioned about it, I was able to breeze past it mentally. God really knows us doesn't he? (NOT that I ever doubted!) But he knew exactly what I needed and that was a weekend away from this stress.
I can't praise him enough! Not only for this weekend, but for His goodness all over! Since I started this blog, I have had more revelations, more contentness and more joy in my life. I know that's completely Him! I know HE is the reason I started this (by prompting my sister) and HE is the one that is giving me the peace I have needed. What a wonderful Father. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment