I have decided that God has given my husband more faith than I with regards to getting pregnant! But at least he has shown me that this much is true!
Last night Joey said some things that were really hard to hear. I was angry of course, but not because he had said them but because I knew God was speaking directly through Joey. Which was a bummer because I hate being wrong... but I guess I'd prefer to be hearing the voice of God even if it's through Joey :-P. (JK)
So then I had to stop and wonder if he had to speak so boldly through Joey because I wasn't listening? Hm... I bet that part is true. I'll definitely be discussing that one with the LORD :-)
Anyways, I'm happy it happened and I'm glad to be hearing a firm voice in this matter. It's much better than nothing! I know that lately I have been dealing with a lot of self wallowing (sp?) so I probably haven't been listening, but last night was like a slap in the face (not literally, Joey would never hit me!). So my ears are perked and I'm going to be doing some serious listening.. something that I am NOT very good at! (I'm sure you know talking is more my thing!)
Today is a better day. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment